- Septic tank (featured image)
- In-ground installation
In-Ground Septic Tank
A sturdy 3,000 litre septic tank for in-ground installation. Moulded one piece construction. Comes complete with fittings. If you want a certified, approved and locally manufactured septic tank, give us a call today!
Our Septic Tank in 60 seconds
- Product Code: ST3
- Capacity: 3,000 Litres (660 Gallons)
- Weight: 150kg
- Height: 1830mm
- 2000mm (at top)
- 1550mm (at base)
- Northern Territory Government Department of Health approved 3000L septic tank
- Product Approval Number 01/16
- Complies to AS/NZ 1546.1.2008 standard
- Quality tested for thickness and strength
- Environmentally safe - no risk of contamination to the environment
- Easy to service
- Stepped ribbed one piece design (no separate lid) for added strength and durability
- Anchor points to stop uplift
- Built tough to retain structural integrity
- Ready to install
- Fitted with PVC “inlet” and “outlet” piping assemblies as standard.
- The “inlet” assembly is located on the tank wall directly beneath the inspection manhole opening. It is fitted with a 300 mm extension pipe.
- The “outlet” assembly is located on the tank wall on the opposite side to the inlet, and is slightly lower. It is fitted with a 500mm extension pipe.
- The extension pipes connected to the inlet and outlet “T” connections must point directly to the bottom of the tank.
- Tanks can be purchased without standard fittings.
- Leach Drain Kits